Friday, November 2, 2012

It's close to December! and food.

My favorite thing about November is that it's one month away from December (and thus Christmas break) and, of course, Thanksgiving. My family is a bit messed up so my Thanksgivings aren't really about family like it should be, it's mostly just tradition and food. What can I say, I'm American, I get excited about the biggest meal of the year, but the absolute most exciting thing about this month is that it's cushioned right between my two favorite holidays, Halloween and Christmas, so just as we're taking down the skulls and fake blood, we're putting up a Christmas tree (fake of course, we never started the tradition of going to chop one down every year and at this point when I say we should try it I'm met with the "Are you serious?" look). Plus during November we get a break for Thanksgiving! This is just sort of a lazy moth for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment