Friday, November 30, 2012

Refelction

With all the "Why is it good to reflect" stuff I have posted it only makes sense for me to reflect on my own blog. Truthfully I actually enjoy it, even though this started with an assignment I might just continue this even after the assignment is over. Doing book reviews possibly? Maybe just what ever happens to strike my fancy that particular day (in which case I'll probably start talking about my obsession with criminology more often than not)? Who knows. I kind of wish I had put this on tumblr or something that I'm more used to (where with a click of a button I can reblog all the personal library pictures and calligraphy gifs I want), but I'm not going to beat myself up for starting up on this site. It's pretty good in it's own way. To make my blog more appealing though is a bit tougher for me to think about. I'm not very good at designing things (especially blogs as it turns out) so I had a little trouble with this one at first. It will probably stay the same as long as long as this blog exists since it's the most though I put into a blog. I wanted to keep it warm and friendly looking, while still remaining true to my own interests, and at the same time sound/ look a little more sophisticated than I am capable of as a high schooler. With that in mind I made it red, black, added a book background, and created a title that could be misconstrued as a thinly veiled "psychopath blending in with society" story. Like I said before I'll probably keep this blog up and running even after the assignment is over, be prepared for book reviews, my personal philosophy, and famous serial killers in the near future (or after break, whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment