Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My favorite part of Thanksgiving!

Food. I would leave it at that, but I'm pretty sure if I did I would get in trouble, so I'll be a little more specific. Deviled eggs. Here there are only two ways you'll ever be able to eat a deviled egg 1) at a family reunion or get-together of some sort and only if the elderly members are attending, and 2) at Betty's Cafe, so it's sort of a rare treat, I guess? (the whole deviled eggs thing is actually a big inside joke with my mom) The rest of the food is absolutely marvelous, though. We have stuffing, ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and whatever else you could want, also I'll admit that sometimes it is nice to just sit down with family and have a dinner (although this year is going to be a little different than usual). It's mostly food though.

No comments:

Post a Comment